1. This website is owned and maintained by ABC Banking Corporation Ltd (“ABC Banking Corporation“), a banking institution duly licensed by the Bank of Mauritius. Any person accessing and using this website (“User”) is subject to the terms and conditions contained hereunder (“Terms and Conditions”), the applicable law, notices, disclaimers any other terms and conditions or other statements contained on this website. By accessing, viewing or otherwise using this website, the User agrees to be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. ABC Banking Corporation offers the products from time to time described on this website. There are specific terms and conditions attached to such products and Users are advised to consult and understand such terms and conditions before applying for or accepting such products. To apply for the products, please complete the appropriate application form which can be obtained by accessing the document through the appropriate link and printing it or by contacting ABC Banking Corporation on [+230 206 8000].
3. Non-banking investment products which may from time to time be offered on this website do not represent deposits with, or other liabilities of, ABC Banking Corporation and are subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment or loss of income and capital invested. Other than where the terms of the particular product expressly state otherwise, ABC Banking Corporation does not stand behind the repayment of capital, or guarantees the investment performance of any investment products referred to on this website.
4. All information contained on this website is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate. ABC Banking Corporation makes no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. It is general information only and should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such. Nothing contained on this website shall be construed by any person as the provision of financial, investment, professional or other advice.
5. The information contained on this website, ABC Banking Corporation does not take into account the User’s individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing on the basis of the information contained on this website, a user must consider (with or without the assistance of an adviser) whether the information in this website is appropriate to him/her/it in light of the User’s particular objectives, financial situation and needs.
6. In contributing information contained on this website and in providing their respective products and services through this website, and unless expressly stated otherwise, each company which is affiliated or connected with ABC Banking Corporation and is identified on this website is acting as principal and does not act as a representative or agent of ABC Banking Corporation.
7. Copyright in the information contained on this website is owned by ABC Banking Corporation Ltd. The User may use this information for his/her/its own personal reference only. A User may reproduce this information in hard copy only for personal use and for a non-commercial purpose. The information may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material. ABC Banking Corporation owns trademarks which are registered or under application. Some of those trade marks are used in this website. Users are not permitted to use ABC Banking Corporation’s trademarks without its consent, unless such use is otherwise permitted by this website or by law.
8. Neither ABC Banking Corporation nor any of its directors, employees, agents and associates guarantees the security of this website, gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy nor accepts any responsibility arising in any other manner whatsoever including by reason of negligence for, errors in, or omissions from, the information on this website and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person using or relying on any information on the website or being unable to access this website.
9. The User agrees to indemnify ABC Banking Corporation and keep it indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by the User of these Terms and Conditions.
10. ABC Banking Corporation may change these Terms and Conditions at any time and solely at its discretion. If possible, ABC Banking Corporation will notify Users of any such changes by posting such changes on the website. Any subsequent access to, or use by a user of the website will constitute an acceptance of those modifications.
11. The confidentiality of information sent or exchanged via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Users attention is drawn to the fact that any messages which Users may send us via the internet may be intercepted and/or modified. As personal details are not protected on the network, ABC Banking Corporation recommends that any such information delivered by hand or by registered post. Information gathered during the User’s connection to the website shall only be used for statistical purposes in accordance with the Banking Act and Data Protection Act and shall not be published externally, except to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations.
12. Use of this website is governed and subject to the laws of Mauritius and to these Terms and Conditions. Since these are regularly updated, Users are recommended to check this page every time they connect to the website. Any User who uses this website is responsible for verifying that he/she/it is entitled, under the terms of the applicable law, to access this website and/or to use it. ABC Banking Corporation cannot be held responsible under any circumstances in the event of any applicable law being broken.